Our clients, located domestically and in 22 countries globally, range in size from IPO to Fortune 100 companies. We support a broad range of transactions annually, including:
- Complete Exchange Agent Services
- Tender Agent Services
- Depositary Services
- Odd Lots (Small Shareowner Programs)
- Dutch Auctions
- Exchanges (Cash-for-Cash, Cash-for-Stock, Hybrids and Prorations)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Clients benefit from our deep practical expertise and highly personalized, consultative service model. From defining your transaction's structure, to provisioning stakeholder support, to post-event activity, CST Corporate Restructure solutions feature:
- Price Certainty - Straightforward fee structure eliminates unexpected expenses.
- Dedicated Support Team - A single point of contact oversees on your behalf all planning, preparation, execution and post-event activity of the transaction.
- Superior and Scalable Technology - Our model allows us to immediately adapt to your transaction's specific requirements and composition - like local currency funds distribution for a cross-border M&A event.
- Conversion Model - All historical shareholder account information is available, ensuring stakeholder inquiries are resolved accurately and quickly.
- Stakeholder Communications - We'll help you create engaging and compelling shareholder communications. Once developed, we have the resources to distribute these communications efficiently and quickly - and do so via your preferred method.
- Call Centre Support - Designated as specialists for your event are accessible via a dedicated toll-free telephone number, or chat live online.