Replace Certificates

Has your security certificate been lost, stolen or destroyed?  We can issue a replacement.

If you are the registered owner or their legal representative, you can contact us to advise that your certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed. Please provide the names of the registered investor, their address, an account number and, if known, the certificate number that was lost.

Note: If you are reporting a lost certificate for a deceased investor, please review our estate transfer page for additional information.

Once we have received and validated your request, we will then place a stop against the certificate and provide you with information on what you will need to do next. This will usually include obtaining a surety bond to protect against the original certificate being subsequently negotiated. You will also need to remit a percentage of the market value of the lost security as coverage under the surety bond.

This link will leave the CST site.
Do you wish to continue?